Jillian & Jenna

Jillian & Jenna

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of Jillian Grace and Jenna Faith. This is my way of sharing stories and photos with our family and friends.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Jumping Jenna

Jump, jump, jump! Come to our house and that is exactly what you'll hear and see. Jenna has learned to jump and it is her most favorite activity right now besides sucking on the velvet antenna of her "Love Bug" stuffed toy. :) I have been trying to capture the jumping on video for several days now but every time I start the camera she stops to smile. That's right, Jenna has learned to smile for the camera. Anyhoo, only through a strategic, covert operation the other day was I able to film a video of our little Jenna Bean jumping for joy:


Today we went to our 4 week check up of Jillian's cranial band. She is doing really well in it. The therapist was very pleased today with what she saw. Her head shape is completely different and very close to where it should be. Both the back of her head and the left side of her forehead have rounded out nicely. The ears are taking a little longer to adjust but she said that the ears are always the last and the slowest to correct. We are making progress though! I hope to have it off by Thanksgiving.


More to Come,

Jessica




PS: Here are some recent pictures!


Still practicing with the sippy cups, it is either a hit or miss each day.


Jillian loves her stationary exersaucer



Jenna likes to bounce!


Jenna and Momma cheesin' it up



I think Daddy and Jilly won the prize for best cheese that night

2 comments:

  1. they're getting so cute! I was hoping for audio on the movie so I could hear her laughing.

    Can't wait to see you all in December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Something is wrong with our camera...the sound stopped working. I need to sit down and look at it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete