Jillian & Jenna

Jillian & Jenna

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of Jillian Grace and Jenna Faith. This is my way of sharing stories and photos with our family and friends.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Crazy Busy

I can't even describe how insanely busy we've been lately. Yesterday was the first time in a long time that the girls and I did NOTHING on my day off. That's right...nothing, zilch, not a thing...didn't even take a shower! Shh!!! Don't tell. :)

So what have we been up to...besides being fabulous and seriously sassy? Well, my dad has been visiting from S.Korea. He got here in early March and is leaving next Thursday. It has been a wonderful visit and unfortunately Thursday is already creeping up faster than I would prefer.  We've also been very busy enjoying the B-E-A-utiful spring weather (alright, prelude to summer weather....I am trying to be optimistic Texas people...). Teddy Bear Parades and Library time have filled up our calendar; as well as birthdays, zoo trips and BBQs. :)

Here are a few pictures to enjoy until I can get back on track with routines and normalcy....

Love,












Jillian, Momma and Jenna planting seeds     

Jenna, "Papa Marnie," and Jilly enjoying grapes after nap (all 3 napped for a good 2 hours!)

Getting the girls in on chores early... :) Just teasing, they like to play with bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment