Jillian & Jenna

Jillian & Jenna

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of Jillian Grace and Jenna Faith. This is my way of sharing stories and photos with our family and friends.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fruit Salad...Yummy Yummy

So the girls sing now. :D Twinkle, Twinkle, Zacchaeus, and Ring Around the Rosies are some of their favs; however, one of our favorites for the girls to sing is a Wiggles song called Fruit Salad. I know, right? Like we don't get enough of those guys already? Seriously though, Jillian does an amazing job at part of the chorus of this song. Tell ya what....endure just a few minutes of the Wiggles Fuit Salad video here and judge for yourself. I've posted a video below of Jilly's version. :D

Remember to pause my songs below (at the very bottom) so they aren't blocking the sound of the videos. Our home video may be a bit quiet so increasing the volume once you start playing may be required.






Amazing, huh? At only 2 years old people!! :D

Stay tuned for another post from me sometime later this week (I hope! Fingers crossed!). I've gone cold turkey on weaning the girls from their pacifiers and I will give you an update on how it's going...or isn't. ;)


Jenna enjoying nice grass and the warm sun


Jilly and her piggies enjoying some one-on-one time with the grass :)


Love,

1 comment:

  1. sign her up for American Idol!

    where's the other songs? Pawpaw wants to hear more!

    ReplyDelete