
photo property/ copyright of Kiddie Kandids
We had our first family photo session today at Kiddie Kandids. It was so much fun!! I wanted to get in and get the pictures taken while 1) they are really tiny...and sleepy...and 2)while Jared was off of work. He has been off for the last two weeks and goes back full time next week. The session actually went pretty smooth. There was a little fussiness but overall it was great. The staff at Kiddie Kandids is awesome, too. They were so patient and creative. They were also very clean which I appreciated...before they touched the babies they would use a hand sanitizer gel, if they walked away they used the gel again when they came back.
I know that I sound like a germ freak but before we left the NICU the doctors stressed the seriousness of preemie babies getting colds. It would be bad, very bad.
Anyhoo, here is our portrait. Sweet huh? :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment