Jillian & Jenna

Jillian & Jenna

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of Jillian Grace and Jenna Faith. This is my way of sharing stories and photos with our family and friends.

Monday, February 9, 2009

A Pondering...
















Adults (especially women) pay businesses lots of money to pamper them at a spa. Massage them, sponge them, cover them with goo... whatever else they do at places like that; and then babies, get a spa treatment for free and they never seem to truly appreciate it. :-)



Last night was bathtub time. We give both girls a bath on the same night and Jenna goes first because it takes her longer to get settled down for the night afterwards. Jenna is getting better about baths but she doesn't really like them very much. Jillian on the other hand loves them and is content to stretch out in the warm water. The only time she gets fussy is when we have to wash her hair.


Here are some bathtub time pictures... Jillian is the one snoozing in the tub and Jenna is the one crying. :-) I am holding Jenna at the end. I was trying to capture the essence of their hair. They have very frizzy hair after their baths...it sticks straight up and out. Poor Jared is constantly trying to smooth it down. I wonder if the girls will have curly hair like me...I hope so!



More to come...

Jessie

2 comments: