Jillian & Jenna

Jillian & Jenna

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of Jillian Grace and Jenna Faith. This is my way of sharing stories and photos with our family and friends.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Can Jilly & Jenna Come Out to Play?

Jillian

Jenna (the pink sheet protector she is laying on is clean, I promise!)





Everyone tells me that I should be happy the babies sleep so much now, "Enjoy it while you can! Soon you will be wishing they would sleep more while you are running after two mobile babies." Well, that may be and if so I will be the first to let you know; however, in the meantime...I'm bored!! I want these babies to wake up so that they will smile and laugh with me. The only time they are awake it seems is to eat and then within 10 minutes after they're snoring again. I have never been so ignored in my life...and I am providing quality, top-notch entertainment right now!

Well, the other night (Thursday I think it was) the babies were both wide awake at about 8:30pm. Of course they did pick the most inopportune time, as that is when I make all of the bottles for the night and day ahead. Usually they are asleep at that time but I think they were both hungry. I shot this video of them. Couldn't get any smiles (I don't think they purposefully smile yet...everyone seems to think it is gas pains) but it is evidence that they are awake...at least for a very short time.

The other pictures are of them in their cute little bows. I couldn't help myself. :)

More to Come...

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment