So no news means things are the same. I still have totally confused crab apples on my hands at night and then content sleepy babies during the day. Most of the time the girls go to bed by 9:30pm and generally wake up on their own to eat at around 1:30-2am. Then they think it is playtime after they are fed and cry on and off the rest of the night because they aren't being played with. Last night was the complete opposite. They woke up at about 12:30 crying and continued to cry on and off until about 1:45 (I didn't want to feed them at 12:30 because then they would wake up at like 4 to eat). After that I was worried they would stay awake again. Well, we rocked them for about 20 minutes and put them to bed wide awake. I guess they didn't fuss because the next thing I know it is 6:00am and time to get up and feed them again. Now, if we could just marry the side before 2 to the side after 2 it would be a perfect night. The girls are still a little young to be sleeping all night yet but I would at least like some rest in between the one feeding. :)
Here is another video. I tried to get them to wake up for all of you but no such luck. Maybe they are camera shy:)
********^^^^^^^^********^^^^^^^^********^^^^^^^^********
Oh, I have been getting a lot of questions on how to post a comment if you don't have an account already with some of the websites shown on the profile. If you want to post anything regarding what I have written (which is much welcomed...I love to read what you have to say) then click under the article on "__Comments" (the ___ is for the number of comments already posted: 0, 1, 2, etc). Once you click a comment box will come up at the bottom of the page so that you can type. Type out what you want and sign your name, select the "Anonymous" profile and then click post comment. A box will come open and you will have to type in the word it shows you. Type it in the space and then click finish. Note: sometimes it takes a while to load or you have to type gibberish and then click finish and then try again by clicking post comment. It is some sort of malfunction with the Blogger Site. The page should then upload your comment. When I first started the blog the settings were automatically on no comments unless you were registered. But I switched that so with the "Anonymous" profile anyone should be able to leave a comment.
If it doesn't work (or your shy about others reading what you have to say) feel free to email me what you want to say. mrsjessicawinter@yahoo.com
More to Come...
Jessie

Cute Babies!!
ReplyDelete