Jenna and Jillian are wide awake! :) The sleeping schedule is getting much better and (knock-on-wood) both babies seem to have their nights and days sorted. The pediatrician also said we could lengthen the time between deep night feedings so we are now on a 6am, 9, 12, 3, 6 and 2am schedule. :) Getting up once instead of twice is very nice! Hopefully in April we can talk about extended night schedules where we don't have to get them up at all. Until then, I will enjoy what we have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

major talent getting both babies into your ONE ARM so you can take a picture with the ohter hand!!! they are getting BIG!!!
ReplyDeleteSoon they will be able to toddle over to Grandaddy Martin and knock him over!
LOL
that I would LOVE to see.
Love to all!
Circe
I am cheating... Jared is taking the picture for me. Though I do marvel at times at my ability to multi-task with these wee babies. He he! :)
ReplyDelete