Jillian & Jenna

Jillian & Jenna

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of Jillian Grace and Jenna Faith. This is my way of sharing stories and photos with our family and friends.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!




















Jillian (green dress) and Jenna (purple dress) just wanted to say Happy Easter to everyone! :) No hunting of Easter eggs yet but it is fun to think that next year they will be toddling around the yard trying to find the decorated treasures!



Thanks to everyone who commented on the CIO blog entry. It makes feel much better to hear stories from others now and then. I think I need to try and remember that a book is just that...a book. I need to just go with my instincts and listen to what the babies are trying to tell me; I also need to learn to enjoy the babies now while they are little. Already they are getting so big! :) They will be 4 months old in 2 weeks! Can you believe it? It seems like yesterday I was updating everyone on the CarePages while the girls were in the NICU.


More to Come,


Jessica

1 comment: