Jillian & Jenna

Jillian & Jenna

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of Jillian Grace and Jenna Faith. This is my way of sharing stories and photos with our family and friends.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Beauty of a Walk

Since yesterday was such a nice day, I decided to take Jillian and Jenna on their first official walk. We have taken them around the block before- in the stroller that holds their car seats; but they were all bundled up and hidden from view with the shades pulled shut. This is the first walk where they had a view of the outside world.

At first you can see that they were not happy, not happy at all in fact. Both girls were mad with Jenna putting up the biggest fight. But once we got outside and started walking they were happy as clams. The walk even put some pep in Shelby's step...who has been kind of mopey lately. :(



Jenna before the walk and Jillian before the walk



Jenna after the walk and Jillian after the walk



Shelby after the walk :)


Me on the other hand? After the walk I was darn tired!! I used to walk about 2 miles a day with Shelby before I got pregnant and after that I always felt to miserable to do much besides lay around. I need to get back in the habit so that climbing stairs and walking from the back of the parking lot to the front door of Target doesn't seem so awful.





More To Come....
Jessica





No comments:

Post a Comment