Jillian & Jenna

Jillian & Jenna

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of Jillian Grace and Jenna Faith. This is my way of sharing stories and photos with our family and friends.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How Do I Do It?

I don't know what it is like having one baby, but the daily chores I have with twins means I have to stay organized and on top of things or I get off and behind. So what do I do when the babies fuss during the evening hours when I have to 1) make dinner 2) clean up from dinner 3) wash all bottles from the day 4) make bottles for next day 5) get babies fed and in bed 6) get myself ready for bed 7) get ready for the next day if I know I have to go somewhere or work? I multi-task.



Here I am holding Jillian, who has been fussy since about 5:30. I am washing bottles while holding to her and singing to her. I am doing the same thing right now while I type this blog. :) Thank goodness I have a knack for doing lots of things at one time. :)
More to Come...
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment