Jillian & Jenna

Jillian & Jenna

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of Jillian Grace and Jenna Faith. This is my way of sharing stories and photos with our family and friends.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sick is Ick!

We are still sick at our house. Jillian is starting to mend but now Jenna has the cold and she seems to have it worse. Poor baby...she was so hungry this morning but just couldn't eat. I think her throat might be sore. The doctor went ahead and have us a prescription strength Dimetapp and that seems to help with the symptoms (when I can get them to swallow it!) but since it is just colds we have to wait for them to take their course.

Jared is sick now, too...hopefully by this weekend things will be looking up. As long as we don't get that crazy Swine Flu we are good. That is starting to totally freak me out!


Thanks for the continued prayers!
Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment