Jillian & Jenna

Jillian & Jenna

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of Jillian Grace and Jenna Faith. This is my way of sharing stories and photos with our family and friends.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Prayer Request

I know a lot of you prayer daily for the girls and for that, Jared and I are very grateful. I have a specific prayer request for the first time since the girls have been home though. Jillian has her first cold. No fever yet (hopefully it will stay that way), but definitely the stuffy nose, cough, etc. She seems pretty miserable and had gotten to the point yesterday evening where she had only drunk one bottle completely out of 5 and the others she did half or less. I called the doctor and because she isn't eating she gave me the go ahead to give her the teeniest, tiniest amount of Children's Dimatapp. I gave her the first round this morning and she ate a little better (didn't finish) but better is better. The medicine mostly puts her to sleep. Anyhoo, I know the cold will pass but it is our first one and you know how that goes.
Love in Christ,
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Praying! It is so miserable when your baby is sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's your babies today? I hope and pray they (and you and Jared) are all healthy

    ReplyDelete