Jillian & Jenna

Jillian & Jenna

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of Jillian Grace and Jenna Faith. This is my way of sharing stories and photos with our family and friends.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Boo Boo Flake Computer

Boo Boo Flake [boo boo fleyk] A term to mean extreme dislike or dis contempt. Boo boo flake is worse than its counterpart of boo boo.

Boo Boo Flake. That is the only word I can use to describe our home computer. Jared got the computer for Christmas one year in between when he graduated high school and when we got married. About a year and half after we were married my Dad overhauled the thing and put an all new hard drive in. It worked REALLY well for a few years and then started acting up. We have had it repaired probably ten times and I think it is finally time we break down and buy a new one.


This is what I would like to do to our computer :)


It is bad timing to add a new computer expense to our list though. We have so many expenses lately from hospital bills, to formula and diapers, and just regular living. Ugh...when it rains it pours.


I am praying really hard though that I can take it to a computer shop and they can copy on to a jump drive or CDs all of the pictures and videos I had saved us the girls, the dog, family, Jared, vacations... I had put a lot of our photos on Snapfish but hadn't had time in the last few weeks to add the newest ones. I will truly be devastated if my pictures and videos are lost forever.


Anyhoo, in the meantime while we are trying to get a new computer I probably won't be posting much, if at all since I won't have a computer. I promise to post an update as soon as we are up and running again.


Wish us good luck on finding a reasonably priced computer and think good thoughts and prayers that I can salvage the photos of my beautiful babies.


Until then,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment