Not for the Squeamish or Faint of Heart
=:-)

So when people ask me if the babies are on the same sleeping schedule (I actually get this question a lot!) I have to say no. The typical response is "Awww, poor mommy!" I agree but can then honestly say "At least they are on the same poo schedule." And then give them my best smile. No...I really don't say that, or I haven't said this to anyone yet... although I am considering making this my standard response. :)
The girls are still taking about 3 naps a day, at least one good nap and sometimes two good naps with one or two naps that are very short. It all kind of depends on the day. Most often when one baby girl is taking her really good nap the other is not. It is weird that it happens like that because they really are on the same schedule as far as eating and being put down to sleep.
On the other hand I find it increasingly interesting that both babies manage to poo at almost always the exact same time. Sure, they eat at the same time and generally eat the same thing; the only difference is that sometimes one baby will eat more at one sitting than the other. If digestive habits aren't twin typing characteristics then I don't know what is.
More to Come; which may or may not be a good thing :)
Jess

I'm happy to see the comments are now working. I love the pictures, especially the mix of happy and sad face babies which adds a nice touch of realism. They're getting so big! More please!
ReplyDeleteOh - and synchronized poo - isn't that an Olympic event?
ReplyDelete