Jillian & Jenna

Jillian & Jenna

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of Jillian Grace and Jenna Faith. This is my way of sharing stories and photos with our family and friends.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Little Lambs

Jillian

Jenna


We did a really fun, home photo shoot with the girls about two weeks ago for my mother-in-law's birthday. She loves sheep and lambs so that was our theme....plus, Jared and I bought these precious "His Little Lamb" outfits when we first found out I was pregnant with twins last year. They are really sweet with "The Lord is My Shepherd" phrase on them. The outfits included gowns, slippers and beanie hats. Well, the girls will most likely have outgrown the outfits by the time it gets cool enough to wear them this fall so that was a double reason for the Lambie theme. :)
Anyhoo, the pictures are absolutely adorable and I couldn't help but share all of them. If you click on this link (http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=1044637012/a=98102858/) you should be able to view the entire lambie photo shoot.
More to Come,
Jessica
PS: YOU MAY HAVE TO REGISTER AT SNAPFISH TO VIEW THEM! Snapfish is free with no obligation to buy so don't hesitate on registering.

2 comments:

  1. Your little girls are so precious! Thank you for sharing these pictures! Wish I could hug on both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute pics.. i am convinced they are identical. Peggy

    ReplyDelete