Jillian & Jenna

Jillian & Jenna

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of Jillian Grace and Jenna Faith. This is my way of sharing stories and photos with our family and friends.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Jillian Has Been Banded




Here is Jillian with her band. So far she is doing really well, actually she hardly notices it. I promise more details soon but wanted to get a picture up so you could see. :)
More to Come,
Jessica
PS: There is someone who doesn't like the band: Shelby the Dog! She got all a twitter when I brought Jillian home yesterday; stiffing and jumping around trying to lick her head. Goofball.

3 comments:

  1. thats awesome.. glad you finally got it done.. the story about the switcharoo is funny. Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so cute in it. She'll never even remember having it once she's older. You completely forgot you had the head brace for your teeth and you were 9 or ten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear I must have blocked that out of my memory! I have no recollection...of course being my prissy 10 year old self I was probably traumatized. I need pictures to back this story up and don't you dare tag them on Facebook! ;)

    ReplyDelete