Jillian & Jenna

Jillian & Jenna

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of Jillian Grace and Jenna Faith. This is my way of sharing stories and photos with our family and friends.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

We're Still Here


Mommy with Jenna and Daddy with Jilly enjoy Christmas with family


Jilly (back) and Jenna (front) weren't really into opening packages...they did like the bows though! ;)



Jilly and Jenna




Wow are the days ever busy!! Between working at home this last week and two little twinkees on the run I can't seem to catch my breath, let alone update the blog.

I promise to post a real update soon but in the meantime I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! We had lots of fun with friends and family. Jillian and Jenna especially enjoyed their visit with their Grandpa Marty while he was here the last 10 days or so.   They were very sad when he left to fly back home to South Korea today. :(

I promise there is More to Come...
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. And Grandpa Marty had a fabulous time with you guys, too. I leaked a little water outta my eyes when I left your house. I was very sad.

    But you two make a great host and hostess. I really enjoyed staying with you. Especially when we got to watch the Wiggles on TV - a first for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed the 'jayhawks' on the girls' outfits! Go KU! Cutest cheerleaders in all of Texas!

    ReplyDelete