Jillian & Jenna

Jillian & Jenna

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of Jillian Grace and Jenna Faith. This is my way of sharing stories and photos with our family and friends.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

We're Putting Shelby the Dog on a Diet
















Jillian enjoys an after dinner treat
















Jenna trying to figure out how to eat her popsicle


Jilly and Jenna can't decide if the yummy taste of the popsicle outweighs the extreme cold. I tried to show them how to hold the popsicle by the stick but they got mad every time I tried to help.



The last time I left you the girls were digging into the new table foods; inhaling every bite. The excitement with real food has been replaced with a fascination to see what happens to the food every time it gets dropped on the floor. Simple answer...Shelby eats it. Somehow the dog eating food on the floor is extremely entertaining. Especially for Jillian...that crazy girl dropped her entire plate over the side of her chair tonight.


Fortunately for us, as long as what is dropped isn't a vegetable, Shelby the Dog will eat it. She got lucky tonight with some very nice chicken. I still wish Shelby would have learned to point or howl at poo diapers so I wouldn't have to be the one to take the sniff test, but I will settle for Shelby being my trusty broom and mop. :)  I just may need to get the pooch out for a walk or two though...she's getting a bit hefty.



More To Come,
Jess

3 comments:

  1. i love how Jenna is holding her popsicle...what ever works!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have NEVER been able to get Kyle to eat a popsicle. He doesn't like ice cream either. All the boy wants are carrots, peas, or fruit...not that I am complaining, I just think it is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. Looks like you almost have to take the girls outside and hose them off to really clean them up after a good dinner. Or, just let Shelby link them clean :)

    ReplyDelete