Jenna in blue and Jillian in red love to take walks. Especially to fun places like the park!
I am not sure what has gotten into us this last week but we have been venturing out... a lot. Maybe because we had a holiday off together (MLK Day)? Maybe because things are getting easier now that the girls are on table food and no bottles? Whatever the reason... I LIKE IT!
Last Saturday was great...Jared and I had a "grown up day." A friend came over and watched the girls and we went to an awesome hockey game and out to lunch. The next day after church we decided to take the girls to a park that isn't too far from our house. We strapped them into the stroller and walked there, they got more excited the closer we got to the park. I think they could sense the impending fun. And lots of fun they had, too. Their favorite was the swings! I took each of them down the slide a few times as well but didn't get much of a reaction.
Jenna has fun on the swings
Jilly has fun on the swings
On Monday we decided to take the girls out for ice cream at a really popular local place. There were so many crazy flavors so I made the mistake of deciding on vanilla for the girls. Jenna was somewhat okay eating the the vanilla. In fact, she seemed to like enough to be content; Jillian however, was only interested in my cone. Note that I didn't say Jared's cone... MY cone. I shared it with her for a while but she eventually took over. It was a big testament of my love because those who know me know that the cone is my favorite part. It seemed to be Jillian's too....minutes later I was pulling the butt of the cone out of her mouth after she crammed it in. :)
More to Come,
Jessie

That looks fun! Going to the park with my girls was always a fun time. Such cutie girls!
ReplyDelete