Jillian & Jenna

Jillian & Jenna

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of Jillian Grace and Jenna Faith. This is my way of sharing stories and photos with our family and friends.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Silly Girls
















My Jenna Bean, happy as a clam :)























Jillian & Jenna
















Jillian, look at those baby blues!















Jenna and Jillian, sweet blessings

Jenna (stripes) and Jillian (hearts) are being super silly...they also don't want to get out of their jammies
















Our best attempt at a family picture. :) Easter Sunday: Jessica, Jillian, Jared and Jenna



















All portraits courtesy of the Wallflower Photographer.

As you can see the girls are doing great! Jillian is starting to "talk" up a storm and is getting braver every day in her attempt to walk. Jenna is fascinated with objects around her, constantly pointing at things and asking in her baby way (typically a grunt) what they are.

The portraits (from the collage) were taken by a friend of mine from high school, Sara Barnes. I saw her a few years ago at a local bakery and at the time she was pregnant with twins. Naturally when I found out I was pregnant with twins as well I searched for her. Of course now it is much easier to find people with Facebook and Myspace. The hard part was remembering her married name. :) Once I found her I was thrilled to find out she too had twin girls. They are almost three and ADORABLE. We've had a playdate and I love watching her girls interact with each other and play off each others moods. Sara is also a good source of information.

Anyhoo, she is a very gifted photographer and she took some shots of the girls during our first playdate (her twins didn't come to that playdate, only Sona...her 5 month old who was around 3 months at the time!). I can't believe how amazing the pictures turned out (considering we had Lovies, pacifiers and sippy cups in the room) but really that just goes to show you what a talented photographer can capture. For those who are local I highly recommend Sara, the Wallflower Potographer, for your next pictures. :)

Oh! I figured it was about time to share some of our latest snap shots (sadly taken by me and not as cute as Sara's snapshots. CLICK HERE to view our latest photos on Snapfish and view all of the professional portraits of the girls. Remember...registration is free and you don't have to buy. Feel free to log on and look at what we've been up to with all the warm weather!

More to Come,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment