Jillian & Jenna

Jillian & Jenna

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of Jillian Grace and Jenna Faith. This is my way of sharing stories and photos with our family and friends.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Entertainment & Growth

So as previously discussed in the last post, motherhood is hard. That is why I have NO SHAME in my game by posting this video.Oh yea... I went there. ;)

Allow me to give you a brief intro before you watch it: I went out of town a few weekends ago on a girls trip with Jared's mom and then some of Jared's extended family (Grandma, Aunts, cousins, etc.) In fact, what I attended is fondly referred to as a Hen Party... and it was pretty darn fun and nice get away from things. Anyhoo, Aunt Anne came to our house the Friday I was gone and helped out with watching the girls. Being the creative and sporty person Aunt Anne, she introduced my girls to the world of hopscotch of all things. Anne had the greatest time telling me about the three of them and their attempts at hopscotching and hinted at the girls...um...lack of coordination. :) So, I had to see it for myself. It was so hilarious that I ran inside to get my phone so I could record it for everyone to see. And yes, I am laughing in this video, quite hardily...but don't judge...Jenna was laughing too!  Free entertainment people!!



Anyhoo, to the growth part. I can't believe how much a year can do for a toddler! Check out this video. This was pretty much a year ago, right before we started potty training in November (they were almost 3 at the time). This is such a sweet video and one of my favs. Jenna is still my little singer and they both still LOVE The Wiggles!







1 comment:

  1. not so much toddlers any longer, are they.

    miss you guys...lots

    love,
    pawpaw

    ReplyDelete