Jillian & Jenna

Jillian & Jenna

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of Jillian Grace and Jenna Faith. This is my way of sharing stories and photos with our family and friends.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Cute as a Button...or a Doll!







It has been kind of a tough week. Both girls were feeling puny with allergies earlier this week and then both have had some kind of stomach thing the last day and a half. I think both ailments are on the way out but until then we are going through some "crankys." Today, Jillian was feeling much better and was acting playful again. Shelby kept getting in the way and I was afraid she would accidentally step on Jillian. So...I put Jillian in her toy box. It was too cute so I had to take a picture. She sat in there for about a minute and then decided she wanted to come out. It was cute while it lasted. Hey, I have to have some fun you know!! The entertainment can't be all for the babies, I would never stay awake. :)
More to Come...
Jessie

1 comment: